Skip to main content

3 RAPE MOTHER OF FIVE AND ABDUCT 2 OF HER CHILDREN IN IMO


This was the bizarre scenario that played out in Umunana village in Iti Ezinihitte, Mbaise local government area in the state recently during which a house wife and mother of five, Mrs. Ngozi (surname withheld) was callously and serially raped by a three man gang of kidnappers before abducting her two children.
It happened on the 17th of April 2012 about 2.30am that tuesday morning.
On that fateful morning, the mother of five was cruelly woken from her sleep by three gun men and a woman who appeared to have been the leader of the gang.
Reports say it was the woman who pointed a torchlight at the sleeping children, took them into custody amid their cries for help that never came while the randy kidnappers led their panic gripped mum into another room where they tied her hands, blind-folded her and took time to forcefully have sexual intercourse with the woman.
In the mean time, Mrs Ngozi's aged mother was equally tied down and gagged and that provided the kidnappers ample opportunity to carry out their cruelty. After about 45 minutes, the kidnappers who reportedly took their turns disappeared from the house with the two children to an unknown destination.
Narrating her ordeal in pains over the whereabouts of her children said,"Raping me in
succession was painful and traumatic but I am more pained and worried about the whereabout of my little innocent kids.
What is the offense of an 11- month- baby, what is the offense of a two- year -old boy? What is my offense, who have I offended that has found it so hard to forgive me; so much so that it was extended to my innocent children?"
Continuing, she said, " Since this is harvesting season, I left my husband's village, Umuoria Itu in Ezinihitte Mbaise Local government council of Imo state on April 14, to visit my mother at Umunama so that I could lend her a hand in her farm work.
On April 17, deep into the night, my children,mother and I were fast asleep when we were woken up by a very rude noise. Shortly afterwards, I saw three gun men in my room with a woman who apparently was conducting them around.
They slapped me, held my aged mother while the woman took custody of my children who were at the time crying aloud.
"My hands were tied with ropes, I was blindfolded and led to a corner of the room, stripped naked and raped in turns.
While the men were raping me, I could hear them uttering words about my husband while the woman come to peep at the men on top me laughed scornfully .
"That day would remain the worst day of my life."
When it was clear that the men were done with me, they left with my children to an unknown destination. It was sympathisers that later came at dawn to untie me and my mother."
Calling on the state government and the police
to find those in custody of her kids, a visibly traumatised Ngozi said, "When the incident happened, we reported it at the Itu Police station only for me to hear that there are several other rape cases in the community; but my worry is the safety and wherabout of my children.
As I speak to you, the police have not been able to come out with anything even as the kidnappers have not placed any ransom on the innocent kids. What is their offense, where are they keeping them?" She broke down in tears.
A prominent indigene of Itu, Chief Nkemdirim Ameachi who expressed worries over incessant rape cases in the community said the state government and the police have been contacted over the issue adding that the government owe a duty to safeguard its citizenry.
"When this incident happened, the community
met and through a letter by the President-general, Elder Eberechi Nwaogu, we expressed our shock and anger to the state commissioner of police .
We indicated that the matter be transferred to the SCID so that it will be properly investigated. We, as a community, are not happy about this incident and we call on the acting IGP and the Imo state government to track these kidnappers and rescue the children"
In the next 5days it would be a month since these children were abducted, please from chinizlesblog let the police do something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phils Camboys Live on Demand -- Toffee Calma

So far, no link is surfacing that points to the actual uploaded Toffee Calma Webcam Scandal where an indie film actor star in a webcam nude show. The alleged screen capture of the webcam nude show points to Phils Camboys Live on Demand but where is it really?

Paulo Avelino Bench Photo Scandal

GLO COMMENCES OPERATION IN GHANA.

                                      George Andah Glo Mobile Ghana Limited yesterday announced the commencement of activities marking the launch of the network starting with the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign. The campaign will enable up to one million users in Ghana to reserve their preferred numbers on the Glo Mobile Network. Addressing journalists in Accra, George Andah, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Glo Mobile Ghana, said the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign marks the first in a series of activities earmarked for the entry of the highly anticipated Glo Network onto the Ghanaian market, adding that other exciting activities have been lined up which will culminate in a mega corporate and mass cerebration like never before.