Skip to main content

GRAGRA JIM IYKE TAKES ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS.

Just read a clip of what he has to say;

"I will not disrespect you by lying about the fact that I do get into one or two brushes with people here and there. I will not give any excuse that I have never been that kind of person. I am taking an Anger Management Session now; it was advised not only by my fiancée, but also by my agent. It is a very interesting session for my well-being. One thing about our society is that we have not accepted celebrities with their whims and caprices. An actor is allowed to be eccentric. There is a thin line between the person you see on stage and the real actor. A lot of people do not understand that. I'm not perfect and I'm taking steps to deal with my imperfections" - Jim Iyke



Am sure you could practically hear his voice from there, yep if you can think it, he's done it - I mean he's had brushes with everyone, the police, his fans, celebs and yes strange ladies that claim to invest in his business (he won the case though).. The list is endless, I mean wouldn't it be nice if he lost his gragra! Or would he lose his steam as an actor without it ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phils Camboys Live on Demand -- Toffee Calma

So far, no link is surfacing that points to the actual uploaded Toffee Calma Webcam Scandal where an indie film actor star in a webcam nude show. The alleged screen capture of the webcam nude show points to Phils Camboys Live on Demand but where is it really?

Paulo Avelino Bench Photo Scandal

GLO COMMENCES OPERATION IN GHANA.

                                      George Andah Glo Mobile Ghana Limited yesterday announced the commencement of activities marking the launch of the network starting with the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign. The campaign will enable up to one million users in Ghana to reserve their preferred numbers on the Glo Mobile Network. Addressing journalists in Accra, George Andah, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Glo Mobile Ghana, said the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign marks the first in a series of activities earmarked for the entry of the highly anticipated Glo Network onto the Ghanaian market, adding that other exciting activities have been lined up which will culminate in a mega corporate and mass cerebration like never before.