Skip to main content

DUNCAN MIGHTY DOESN'T OWN THAT ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM - HE BORROWED IT..

Looks like Duncan mighty played a fast one on us, as he has said that he never bought that rolls royce with customised plate number, says he only borrowed it for a video shoot, he also said said a lot of things, see what he told punch newspaper;

"I didn't tell the media I just bought a car. In fact, I don't know where they got the news from. I have things bigger than that but I am not like Lagos-based artistes who go about bragging about what they have and what they do not have. My brother, I have been to D'banj's house but you need to come and see for yourself what I have erected in Port Harcourt.

I don't live a fake life. I give back to the communities in my state; I give them boreholes, I give scholarships and I motivate youths. I have a construction company where I resume as a worker every morning but you won't hear me making any noise about my possessions because God has blessed me more than a Rolls Royce".

Okay what's he trying to say about D'banj's house..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phils Camboys Live on Demand -- Toffee Calma

So far, no link is surfacing that points to the actual uploaded Toffee Calma Webcam Scandal where an indie film actor star in a webcam nude show. The alleged screen capture of the webcam nude show points to Phils Camboys Live on Demand but where is it really?

Paulo Avelino Bench Photo Scandal

GLO COMMENCES OPERATION IN GHANA.

                                      George Andah Glo Mobile Ghana Limited yesterday announced the commencement of activities marking the launch of the network starting with the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign. The campaign will enable up to one million users in Ghana to reserve their preferred numbers on the Glo Mobile Network. Addressing journalists in Accra, George Andah, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Glo Mobile Ghana, said the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign marks the first in a series of activities earmarked for the entry of the highly anticipated Glo Network onto the Ghanaian market, adding that other exciting activities have been lined up which will culminate in a mega corporate and mass cerebration like never before.