Skip to main content

ARE THIS DEAL FISH PRICES FOR REAL.

Got that screen shot off my phone from the dealfish website. Truth is I've been hearing about this dealfish thing for a while now and I wondered what really went on there.



It appears to be some kind of virtual market place, where a seller could meet a potential buyer, then they could exchange phone numbers and do a cash deal or in some cases you could trade in a good in exchange for another, I think I saw a pair of jeans up for exchange, (hmm! I wonder who wants to exchange clothes with people they don't know).



Now while some goods are traded based on exchange, some are actually traded in ca$h, currency, dough(all in naira sha, and I think that's just the good thing about it) but take a look at the items above, the #white bold4 appears to be selling for *free*, yeah I tried it before you and found out it wasn't free :( and the #hp mini laptop for children labelled at N325.00, well let's just say I was disappointed it wasn't that cheap.

All in all, I think its an awesome project, but I would love the web admins to watch carefully the ads that are pasted on the website, so the site doesn't loss its credibility and control like a certain n*****land website I know.



So this is how I became a critic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phils Camboys Live on Demand -- Toffee Calma

So far, no link is surfacing that points to the actual uploaded Toffee Calma Webcam Scandal where an indie film actor star in a webcam nude show. The alleged screen capture of the webcam nude show points to Phils Camboys Live on Demand but where is it really?

Paulo Avelino Bench Photo Scandal

GLO COMMENCES OPERATION IN GHANA.

                                      George Andah Glo Mobile Ghana Limited yesterday announced the commencement of activities marking the launch of the network starting with the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign. The campaign will enable up to one million users in Ghana to reserve their preferred numbers on the Glo Mobile Network. Addressing journalists in Accra, George Andah, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Glo Mobile Ghana, said the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign marks the first in a series of activities earmarked for the entry of the highly anticipated Glo Network onto the Ghanaian market, adding that other exciting activities have been lined up which will culminate in a mega corporate and mass cerebration like never before.