Skip to main content

Mariel Mendoza - Sexy Top Asian Model


Ethnicity: Filipina
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 105 lbs
Stats: 34 24 34


Growing up I had plenty of different nicknames that relatives & family friends would refer to me -- Miss Beautiful, Rich & Famous, and Miss America to name a few. My mother had always dressed me in poofy dresses & faux fur... You can say that I was extremely girly and never once had a tomboy phase!

I was born in San Diego, CA on April 25. I have two older half bothers and one younger brother, so you can imagine why I was always so glam for those Filipino family parties! I am the only daughter. At a young age, my mother had gotten me involved in numerous activities to see which I would be most interested in -- gymnastics, dance, and modeling.

Modeling was always something I considered but due to all the time and effort that it required and my mom unable to fully commit due to taking care of the family, she figured that I could pursue it once I got older.

I did well in high school and graduated with an honors diploma. I was involved in school through key club and many other activities. I was your classic definition of a nerd!

Once graduating, I began to attend the University of Nevada, Las Vegas as a business major. One day I was walking to my car from campus when I had been approached to do a hair show. I figured since I wasn't doing anything over the weekend I might as well change up my hair and get paid to do it. From then on I signed with local agencies and worked the local tradeshows and photographers. It wasn't until 2008 that I finally decided that I would pursue modeling in full force!

Myspace http://www.myspace.com/marielmendoza

Twitter http://twitter.com/MarielMendoza









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phils Camboys Live on Demand -- Toffee Calma

So far, no link is surfacing that points to the actual uploaded Toffee Calma Webcam Scandal where an indie film actor star in a webcam nude show. The alleged screen capture of the webcam nude show points to Phils Camboys Live on Demand but where is it really?

Paulo Avelino Bench Photo Scandal

GLO COMMENCES OPERATION IN GHANA.

                                      George Andah Glo Mobile Ghana Limited yesterday announced the commencement of activities marking the launch of the network starting with the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign. The campaign will enable up to one million users in Ghana to reserve their preferred numbers on the Glo Mobile Network. Addressing journalists in Accra, George Andah, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Glo Mobile Ghana, said the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign marks the first in a series of activities earmarked for the entry of the highly anticipated Glo Network onto the Ghanaian market, adding that other exciting activities have been lined up which will culminate in a mega corporate and mass cerebration like never before.