Skip to main content

Janelle Ha - Sexy Asian Top Model


Janelle Ha

Miss Hankook Tires USA 2009

Ethnicity: Filipina
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 105 lbs
Stats: 34 24 34


















"The world is much brighter behind every smile." -author unknown.

Life is easy, but i make it complicated. I stand up for what i think is right, and i get beat up for it. I consider myself intelligent, yet i have my moments others consider "slow". I have a very bubbly and outgoing personality. I'm one of those girls who will randomly jump into a lake just because you said i wouldn't do so. Big time shopper, sushi eater, wine drinker, and movie watcher. I prefer to stay home, with a glass of wine and a great movie over going out to the club every night.

I live in Las Vegas, but San Francisco is my hometown. I am a full time student at UNLV majoring in marketing. After i receive my bachelors, i plan to return for my masters in advertisement. My goal is to work as an advertisement executive in the field of fashion. I work part-time in retail. I'm honestly only working there for my 40% discount.

Singing is my first love. Followed by dancing, acting, playing the piano, and of course modeling. I graduated from Las Vegas Academy as a vocal major. I am jazz, ballet, and hip hop trained. And I took piano lessons for 6 years. "I was born an entertainer, so let me entertain you."

I currently hold the title for Miss HIN Seattle 2008. It is very fortunate for me to be an import model because I'm into cars, but mostly bikes. I hope one day to own an audi R8 or a Suzuki GSX-R600.

I really appreciate all of you who take the time to read this. I hope it has helped you to get to know me better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phils Camboys Live on Demand -- Toffee Calma

So far, no link is surfacing that points to the actual uploaded Toffee Calma Webcam Scandal where an indie film actor star in a webcam nude show. The alleged screen capture of the webcam nude show points to Phils Camboys Live on Demand but where is it really?

Paulo Avelino Bench Photo Scandal

GLO COMMENCES OPERATION IN GHANA.

                                      George Andah Glo Mobile Ghana Limited yesterday announced the commencement of activities marking the launch of the network starting with the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign. The campaign will enable up to one million users in Ghana to reserve their preferred numbers on the Glo Mobile Network. Addressing journalists in Accra, George Andah, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Glo Mobile Ghana, said the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign marks the first in a series of activities earmarked for the entry of the highly anticipated Glo Network onto the Ghanaian market, adding that other exciting activities have been lined up which will culminate in a mega corporate and mass cerebration like never before.