Skip to main content

Humaira - Sexy Indian Top Model


Humaira

Ethnicity: East Indian
Location: New York, NY
Height: 5’3"
Weight: 105 lbs
Stats: 34 24 34








My name is Humaira, I graduated college... got my BA in English and Secondary Ed... I still feel like a kid, but now I have to force myself to be an adult and pay bills...

I used to Model, but I left that behind me because plainly I don't like the industry and I hate doing it.. So I stopped.

Aside from that, I am weird, eccentric, sometimes lathargic and hungry most of the time. I love to watch movies, eat food, drink casually; reading and writing clears my head and are my favorite pass times. I am vain, stand offish, bitchy (sometimes), aggressive, caring, vulnerable (at times), and I would die for the ones I love.

I am engaged to a great man named Sean, and my brother and sister are my life.

I am a walking paradox, and I love to have great conversations.

I don't like many people, nor do I care to get to know many of the people that come my way.

I hate people that are lackadaisical and have no initiative in life, and I also hate people who do not appreciate what they have and complain about everything. I hate liars and people that make up stories about themselves to receive pity or to make themselves seem interesting.

I like cats, I don't like babies, I love to bake cakes, I have an addiction to lip gloss and comic book memoribilias. I love my friends and family, I like being out in the sun (if only i didn't tan at a ridiculous rate), sushi is number 1! and I am an aspiring author.. I think that's it.. For now at least. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phils Camboys Live on Demand -- Toffee Calma

So far, no link is surfacing that points to the actual uploaded Toffee Calma Webcam Scandal where an indie film actor star in a webcam nude show. The alleged screen capture of the webcam nude show points to Phils Camboys Live on Demand but where is it really?

Paulo Avelino Bench Photo Scandal

GLO COMMENCES OPERATION IN GHANA.

                                      George Andah Glo Mobile Ghana Limited yesterday announced the commencement of activities marking the launch of the network starting with the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign. The campaign will enable up to one million users in Ghana to reserve their preferred numbers on the Glo Mobile Network. Addressing journalists in Accra, George Andah, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Glo Mobile Ghana, said the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign marks the first in a series of activities earmarked for the entry of the highly anticipated Glo Network onto the Ghanaian market, adding that other exciting activities have been lined up which will culminate in a mega corporate and mass cerebration like never before.