Skip to main content

SSS TRACKS DOWN AND ARREST BOKO HARAM'S SPOKES MAN ABU QAQA

REUTERS - Nigeria's secret service has arrested the spokesman for violent Islamist sect Boko Haram, a man going by the name of 'Abu Qaqa' who frequently made statements to the press after each attack carried out by the sect.

Reuters had a chat with one member of the SSS who preferred to remain anonymous and was quoted as saying, "We are still talking to him. Since 'Abu Qaqa' is a pseudonym for the Boko Haram spokesman, we want to be sure of who we have with us. But we have been on his trail for months now. He's been changing locations and contacts,"

Abu Qaqa, or someone claiming to be him, often popped up in the local media after deadly bomb and gun attacks to claim them for the group and justify the choice of target.

My question is so Abu Qaqa decided to stay in peaceful kaduna where there are no bombing eh, am sure he had his friends and family all there with him where there are no bomb blasts. (Mschewww)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIOLENCE IN CROSS RIVER LEAVES 30 DEAD INCLUDING VILLAGE RULER AND 4 POLICEMEN

30 people were allegedly killed while four police officers and the village head of Ntan Obu Ukpe in Eniong in Odukpani local government area of Cross River State were beheaded in a communal clash between the Ntan Obu and the Ikpanya in Ibiono local government area of Akwa Ibom State on Tuesday. According to a local newspaper, about 2,000 indigenes of Ntan Obu were forced to take refuge in nearby communities of Odukpani council as many houses including churches were destroyed during the crisis. The Chairman of Odukpani Local council, Stephen Asuquo, while confirming the incident, told journalists that the people of Ntan Obu were attacked by the Ikpanaya neighbouring community of Akwa Ibom State, last week. "The remote cause, I can say, is the struggle by people from the Ikpanya for the land that belongs to the Ntan Obu.Ikpanya is in Ibiono council of Akwa Ibom State while Ntan Obu is in Odukpani council in Cross River State," he said. Source: newsnigeriana

If money don't matter today...

...this Gucci bag and... ...this Jil Sander skirt would be mine. (Eğer para sorun olmasaydı, bu Gucci çanta ve Jil Sander etek benim olurdu.) Herkese bol alışverişli bol Shopping Fest'li haftasonlarıı! ;)

CHARLES TAYLOR RECIEVES SENTENCE FOR WAR CRIMES & CRIMES AGAINTS HUMANITY

Charles Taylor, 64, the first former head of state to be convicted of war crimes since World War II was sentenced to 50 years in prison yesterday by an international court in The Hague, Netherlands. Taylor is due to serve his sentence at a high security prison in Britain. There is no death penalty in international criminal law. The six years he spent detained during the trial will count against his term. Meanwhile, he is appealing his conviction. Dressed in a blue suit and yellow tie, Taylor sat impassively through the roughly 45minute sentencing. Hands clasped in front of his mouth and brow furrowed, Taylor shifted uneasily when the camera broadcasting proceedings settled on him. He directed his gaze downward while Presiding Judge Richard Lussick read the sentencing statement, which began with a horror cabinet of carnage committed in Sierra Leone by rebels from the Revolutionary United Front, which the former president backed. "The accused has been found responsible...