Skip to main content

Üzgün Surat :( Sad Face

Bu üzgün surat şu anda tüm moral durumumu yansıtıyor çünkü;
This sad face totally reflects my morale situation right now because;

  • İstanbul'a döndüm ama tatilde dinlenemedim, uykusuz kaldım. I came back to Istanbul but I couldn't get relaxed and sleep enough.
  • Pek fazla yiyecek bir şey yoktu, aburcubur tükettim, muhtemelen kilo aldım. There was nothing good to eat there, so I ate lots of junk food and gained weight probably.
  • Avşa'da dünyanın en şeker yavru köpeklerini gördüm ama annemi bir tanesini çantaya atıp İstanbul'a getirmeye ikna edemedim. I saw world's cutest puppies at Avşa but I couldn't assure my mom and bring one of the to home.
  • Mac'in Semi Precious koleksiyonu ben yokken gelicek de biticek diye ödüm patladı, bir de baktım hala gelmemiş. I was waiting for Mac Semi-Precious collection but couldn't find when I got back.
  • Saçıma bol miktarda papatya suyu boca ettim ama işe yaramadı, saçlarım hala aynı renk. I applied chamomile water to my hair but it is still same colour.
  • Telefonum kafayı yedi. My cellphone doesn't know what it does.
  • Ve en çok kafayı taktığım şey de ben buralar da yokken çok şey olup bitmiş hepsini kaçırmışım, yetişmeye çalışıyorum. And I missed lots of news and I'm trying to catch everything quickly.
Ve yakında o kadar çok post hazırlayacağım ki sanırım benden bıkacaksınız :D
And I'm sure that I will prepare lots of post soon and you will get enough from me :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phils Camboys Live on Demand -- Toffee Calma

So far, no link is surfacing that points to the actual uploaded Toffee Calma Webcam Scandal where an indie film actor star in a webcam nude show. The alleged screen capture of the webcam nude show points to Phils Camboys Live on Demand but where is it really?

Paulo Avelino Bench Photo Scandal

GLO COMMENCES OPERATION IN GHANA.

                                      George Andah Glo Mobile Ghana Limited yesterday announced the commencement of activities marking the launch of the network starting with the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign. The campaign will enable up to one million users in Ghana to reserve their preferred numbers on the Glo Mobile Network. Addressing journalists in Accra, George Andah, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Glo Mobile Ghana, said the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign marks the first in a series of activities earmarked for the entry of the highly anticipated Glo Network onto the Ghanaian market, adding that other exciting activities have been lined up which will culminate in a mega corporate and mass cerebration like never before.