Skip to main content

Fırından Yeni Çıktıı :)

Çektiğim fotoğrafları, ne giydiğimi paylaşıcam ama ondan önce hemen şirin bir manikür yazısı gelsin :) -Ege gezisi fotoğraflarını unutmadım ama hala Pamukkale fotoğrafları eksik, onlar da gelsin yazısı hemen burda :D-

Before I share the photos I took and what I wore here comes a cute mani post :) -I also didn't forget about Aegean trip photos post, I just couldn't get all the photos-.

Cupcake ve çizgileer :)
Cupcake and stripess :)


Ve adım adım cupcake :D
 The cupcake - step by step :D

Göstermezsem olmaz - sağ elim :)
And my right hand :)

Soldan sağa: Pastel 87 - 43 - numarasını okuyamadığım pembe (sanırım 62) - Golden Rose nail art 116 - 111
Pastel 43 en çok sevdiğim ten rengi oje, aslında ten renginden biraz daha kahvemsi ama soğuk tonlu. Nasıl anlatsam çok seviyorum :)
Left to right: Pastel 87 - 43 - a pink, I couldn't read its number (probably 62) - Golden Rose nail art 116 - 111
Pastel 43 is my favourite skin-tone nail polish, it is actually more brown than skin but cold-based. I can't explain I love it a lot :)

Bu arada Pastel'in facebook sayfasında "Yaratıcı Tırnaklar" yarışması var, bu manikürümü beğendiyseniz bana fotoğrafımı beğenerek destek olabilirsiniz :)

By the way there is a competition on Pastel's facebook page, if you liked my this mani help me also by liking my photo :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phils Camboys Live on Demand -- Toffee Calma

So far, no link is surfacing that points to the actual uploaded Toffee Calma Webcam Scandal where an indie film actor star in a webcam nude show. The alleged screen capture of the webcam nude show points to Phils Camboys Live on Demand but where is it really?

Paulo Avelino Bench Photo Scandal

GLO COMMENCES OPERATION IN GHANA.

                                      George Andah Glo Mobile Ghana Limited yesterday announced the commencement of activities marking the launch of the network starting with the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign. The campaign will enable up to one million users in Ghana to reserve their preferred numbers on the Glo Mobile Network. Addressing journalists in Accra, George Andah, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Glo Mobile Ghana, said the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign marks the first in a series of activities earmarked for the entry of the highly anticipated Glo Network onto the Ghanaian market, adding that other exciting activities have been lined up which will culminate in a mega corporate and mass cerebration like never before.