Skip to main content

Jennifer Love Hewitt on Bikini

Jenifer Love Hewitt is on bikini revenge...Its great news ...Don't miss it enjoy...
Even though Jennifer Love Hewitt graces the cover of the October issue of Shape magazine wearing a big smile and a tiny bikini, Jennifer Love Hewitt sounds like she still hasn't gotten over that nasty "cellulite" incident two years ago.
Jennifer Love Hewitt shows off her bikini body on the cover of Shape magazine.

Remember the photo that paparazzi snapped of her frolicking in Hawaii in a black bikini with a little bit of - gasp! - cellulite on her size 2 body? Boy did Jennifer Love Hewitt catch a lot of scathingly unkind, unfair flack.
Jennifer Love Hewitt says,"I'm a girl, after all!" Jennifer tells Shape magazine about feeling insecure about her bod.

"For the most part, yeah, I'm happy with my body, but there are days when I'm like, Why is it so hard to fit into my jeans?' That's when I say to myself, 'I look this way because I'm supposed to. If we all looked the same, we'd be boring.'"
Jennifer Love Hewitt credits boyfriend Jamie Kennedy for helping her improve her diet - "he has a salad with every meal, plus lots of fruit, fish and vegetables" - and being a good influence on her.

And Jennifer Love Hewitt's keeping good thoughts in her head these days, too.
Jennifer Love Hewitt also says,"I fall asleep feeling beautiful," she says. "Then, in the morning, before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like 'You have really pretty eyes.' That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence. It's a feel-good protein shake in my back pocket in case someone messes with me that day."
Jennifer Love Hewitt should bottle that shake and sell it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phils Camboys Live on Demand -- Toffee Calma

So far, no link is surfacing that points to the actual uploaded Toffee Calma Webcam Scandal where an indie film actor star in a webcam nude show. The alleged screen capture of the webcam nude show points to Phils Camboys Live on Demand but where is it really?

Paulo Avelino Bench Photo Scandal

GLO COMMENCES OPERATION IN GHANA.

                                      George Andah Glo Mobile Ghana Limited yesterday announced the commencement of activities marking the launch of the network starting with the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign. The campaign will enable up to one million users in Ghana to reserve their preferred numbers on the Glo Mobile Network. Addressing journalists in Accra, George Andah, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Glo Mobile Ghana, said the 'Reserve Your Number' campaign marks the first in a series of activities earmarked for the entry of the highly anticipated Glo Network onto the Ghanaian market, adding that other exciting activities have been lined up which will culminate in a mega corporate and mass cerebration like never before.